Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting alshahbatech website (www.alshahbatech.com)
In this Agreement, the following terms may be used which have a specific meaning:
- We: refers to “alshahbatech” site, and Al-Shahba Technology Company.
- Site: The website you link to at https://alshahbatech.com, and refer to the brand “alshahbatech”.
- Account: The space allocated to you in “alshahbatech” site, which enables you to use Al-Shahba Technology services.
- User / You: Anyone who creates an account uses the service or is active on “alshahbatech” site without registration and whose name appears at the top of the home page.
- Content: refers to text, graphics, images, videos, audios and any other material entered, processed, included, or accessed through the site.
- Services / Products: Any service or product offered through Al-Shahba Technology Company.
Approval and legal capacity
The user must have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement with us, the most important of which are:
Upon submitting an application for registering an account, the user shall disclose specific information to be used when entering the site, and abide by the following:
- The user may not create more than one account in the site.
- The user undertakes to provide complete, correct and accurate information from where name, email and password to “alshahbatech” site, and shall be responsible for reviewing that information periodically for the purpose of correcting, modifying or renewing it whenever he has new information about it, and bears full responsibility for the unreliability or error of such data.
- The user undertakes that he is responsible for maintaining the confidential information of his account, such as name, password and e-mail, and that he is responsible for any disclosure of this information to others, and is responsible for any use of any person who has disclosed such confidential information.
- -The user undertakes to notify Al-Shahba Technology administration immediately in the event of a breakthrough, theft or discovery of any illegal use of his account in the site, so that we can take the technical measures necessary to maintain the account.
- Al-Shahba Technology administration is entitled, at its sole discretion, to prohibit or cancel accounts that violate the site’s terms without referring to the user or alerting him.
- The user acknowledges the immediate compliance with these Terms and Conditions, as well as any terms and sub-provisions for each Service.
When you register and request products or services from Al-Shahba technology, you agree, acknowledge and abide by the terms and Al-Shahba technology policies:
- We do not provide any of our services except after paying 50% of the value of programming contracts as a serious proof, 25% of the contract value upon delivery of the project, and 25% after receipt of the project 30 days. And in prints design contracts, you are obligated to pay 50% of the contract value and pay the rest of the amount after the project is delivered.
- If you order a service from Al-Shahba Technology Services and you delay in depositing the amount, the request is void after…….. From its date.
- In the event of completion of the project, you will be fully delivered it on time, and the working period agreed upon in writing, and starts directly the next day after you agree to preview the project, and you are not entitled to delay in paying any indebtedness to, and the maximum for the payment period of debts or the rest of the receivables are from… to….. Working days, and pay delay penalty…% of the amount due for each day of delay after the maximum time allowed to you.
- If the project is cancelled by you, you are obligated to pay administrative fees of 10% of the first payment of the contract, and the rest of the payment is refunded to you.
- We are committed to provide technical support for a full year if your site is hosted by the company while guarantee that the site or application remains is stable on our hosting 99%, and if transfer to another host, you are not entitled to claim any technical support or programmatic modification.
- We have the right to change the plans and prices at any time in accordance with our marketing policy, and this does not give you the right to request any difference in price may result between new offers and plans reserved.
- We do not accept any liability for damages to your site as a result of errors committed by you, and we are not responsible for any third party errors.
- You are responsible and obligated to pay any advertising fees or any third party fees. And we cannot afford to pay it unless you pay it first.
- You are responsible for the content of any project, whether this project is a website, electronic marketing or prints
- You are not entitled to defame, or insult Al-Shahba technology site and services, and instead you have the right to go to the competent authorities to submit your complaint before the competent courts of Dubai to consider any cases between the parties.
- The Software code (open source file) is owned by Al-Shahba Technology Company and may not be copied, modified or resold without with the permission of Al-Shahba Technology Company.
- Get to the software code (open source file) does not include the programming price but at a special price for it, and Al-Shahba technology Company does not bear any errors on programming afterwards.
- Domain names
- Domain names are subject to a third party agreement, as being a conclusively authorized to manage all of our own domains.
- Domain name is full ownership of the client, and Al-Shahba Technology Company has full powers of its administrations based on delegation authorized by the client.
- If the client wants to transfer the domain management to another service provider or to its own administrations, he will be required to pay a fee of 500 AED, regardless of the type or extension of the domain, and his ownership of domain shall be forfeited if the prescribed fees are not paid.
- Domain transfer fees do not include any other fees such as annual renewal fees, hosting charges or security certificate files.
- -The main domain bouquets are .Com or net, and any domain with another extension, will incur additional fees on the client (the first party).
- Our hosting is subject to a third party agreement as being responsible for our resources and all our services.
- Any site that is not under our full management, we do not ensure that periodic backups are taken permanently.
- Any site that violates one of the laws of the United Arab Emirates through content or electronic correspondence or by suggesting a social media network, and Al-Shahba Technology company is entitled to stop all services provided to the client (the first party).
- Prints Design
- The client is responsible for spelling errors in prints design.
- All promotional offers for our services are not subject to the annual rates prescribed for these services.
- If the design for all Web sites has been finished, and the client (first party) has approved the design and the programming has started, any subsequent modification will be at an additional fee.
- If all design services are used electronically, printed out or used in any form, the work is considered terminated and any subsequent modification will require a new service.
- Periodic contracts
- When the technician visits the client, he must pay the fee of the visit to the technician even if there are no technical problems.
Pledges and warranties:
We provide our services “as available”, without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, relating to the use of “alshahbatech” site, its content or services provided.
- The user undertakes and warrants that all of his data and information provided upon registration and use of the website are correct, complete and non-counterfeit.
- The user bears full responsibility for all shares and comments posted through his account on the site.
- The user undertakes to compensate for any losses or damages resulting from failure to comply with these terms and conditions or breach any of the undertakings and guarantees contained in these terms and conditions, and shall bear the costs and expenses of the direct and indirect cases whatsoever
Exemption from liability
- The responsibility to use the information received or reached by the user through the site, or relying on it rests with both the people who provide it and the people who use it.
- We do not provide any warranties as to whether the website, its servers or the messages sent are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We do not guarantee or undertake in any way the correctness and integrity of the information provided by the third party.
- We do not warrant or undertake to temporary stop of the site due to any malfunction or absence of problems or errors.
- We shall not be liable in all cases for any direct, indirect or consequential loss resulting from:
- Use or inability to use the site.
- Disclose your username and/or password.
- Any error, negligence or inaccuracy of the site and/or site content
The Site offers a variety of payment methods including:
- PayPal 2.VISA 3.MasterCard .4 bank transfer 5.cash
Publicity and announcement
- Your subscription to “alshahbatech” site automatically authorizes you to receive messages, special offers, advertisements, newsletters or text messages from the “alshahbatech” site. These messages are used to inform you or alert you to new content in the site that we believe may be of interest to you. If you see that these messages and communications do not suit you, you can unsubscribe from them, and the Unsubscribe link will appear on all emails you receive from the “alshahbatech” site or one of its official partners.
- All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered in site, and all information and designs, including texts, drawings, programs, images, videos, options and formats, as well as all software works and symbols of the main sources and programs. All contents of “alshahbatech” are protected by national copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not change or delete any copyrights, trademarks, or property rights. You must follow and note all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any part of the website.
- All other trademarks that are not owned by Al-Shahba Technology or its affiliates appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may be or are not be affiliated or associated with or sponsored by Al-Shahba Technology or its affiliates.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability, and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain that particular provision to the extent of its invalidity or unenforceability.
- Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement. If possible, any unenforceable provision within this Agreement will be modified to reflect the parties’ original intention.
- If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the same shall not affect the other terms or provisions hereof or the whole of this Agreement, but such term or provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary in the court’s opinion to render such term or provision enforceable, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest permissible extent the intent and agreements of the parties herein set forth.
Links to other sites and applications
- We are not responsible for the quality, content, nature or accuracy of any other site accessible through any link on the site or related sites, either directly or indirectly. And these sites are not subject to our control, we are not responsible for the contents of any site linked to our site or any link in any related site, any review page or any changes and updates to which such sites are subject. Please go to the external site administrator directly when there is a problem with the link.
- We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, replace, alter, suspend or discontinue any of the User’s terms or conditions at any time by posting a notice on the site or by sending notice to you through the site or via our registered email.
- Termination by Al-Shahba Technology:
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, restrict or stop any user from accessing or using the site without notice for any reason and without any cause, or any behavior that Al-Shahba Technology management may deem unlawful or harmful to others, Including without limitation, if we believe for reasonable reasons that you have violated our usage policy or any other related policy, or that you pose a risk or are subject us to possible legal risk.
- Termination by you/Client:
- If you want to terminate the services before starting it, 10% of the administrative fees will be deducted.
- If you want to terminate the services after starting the services, you will be deducted 50% of the value of the services.
- If you want to terminate any of the applicable contracts, you will be deducted two months of contract value.
If you are not satisfied with Al-Shahba Technology’s website and services, please tell us by sending us an email at the following address email@example.com, the available solution to you if you are dissatisfied with “Alshahbatech” is to stop using the site.
- Al-Shahba Technology management or user shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the execution of its obligations under these Terms of service in the event of any reasons or circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, but not limited to, war, natural disasters, fire, Power outages, vandalism, riots, and civil unrest.
Disputes and law