In this policy, unless the context otherwise requires the following terms shall have the meanings referred to
- “Site” or “management” or “we” or “conscience of the speaker ” or “the conscience of Property “: Refers to “Alshahbatech” brand, Al Shahbatechnology Company.
- “User “or” You “: Means the person who visits, uses, offers or receives services from “Alshahbatech” site.
- “Personal data “: Refers to data that can be used to identify or contact with a person.
When you register and become a user to us, you may be asked to provide us with personal data and information about you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, and profile picture. They are collected by the following means
Information about your activity:
This information includes IP addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and language, referral and exit pages, URLs, date and time, duration of visits to specific pages, and your login information your own.
Information from cookies:
We collect information through cookies stored by Web sites on your hard drive.
The information you provided to us:
You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by communicating with us by phone, email, or any other means.
So you have to the obligation to provide complete, correct and accurate information, and the obligation to maintain your account information and password confidential and to identify who can access to and use your account. Otherwise, you will be liable for damages resulting from the inaccuracy of this data or not updated once changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of ads design, analyzing, managing, reporting and improving on the site and others.
We may use the personal data we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act as follows:
- To provide a better service, in particular maintaining internal records as well as improving our services and location.
- To use for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys.
- To process the data you provide through our services such as making sure that your email or your phone number is active, usable and owned by you.
- To receive and respond to questions, complaints and inquiries from you.
- To ensure that you are provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interest
- To distinguish or enhance your experience in the use of the Site and Services.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of the site regarding services that may concern you, this may depend on your activity on the site.
- Comply with any applicable laws or regulations or respond to any legal requests, and to achieve any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services.
- For any other use after obtaining your consent, if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
“Alshahbatech” website aims to process your correct and updated personal data only so you are entitled to:
- To get a correction for your inaccurate personal data about you.
- To clear your personal data about you.
- To restrict “Alshahbatech” site from processing if you have a specific reason for wanting to restrict.
- To object to processing your personal data relating to you based on automatic decisions.
- To complain to the Data Protection Authority if your personal data is deemed to violate the Data Protection law.
Cookies when you visit “Alshahbatech” site, the site saves cookies in your Web browser, whether it is a computer or a mobile device, and cookies are small text files sent by websites and stored on the computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other mobile device and is used for one of the following purposes:
- To identify you when you return to visit the site again.
- Store personal information that register on your own site, in order to make it available on request such as your name, email and website link.
- To help you get messages or services as quickly according your previous preferences.
Cookies are not executable files, they are just text files; cookies are not spyware or viruses.
Third-party cookies are placed with a different domain name than the Web site visited by the user. Cookies for a third-party web site may be placed by services that appear on the third-party site. The Alshahbatech site does not have any control over these files. You might be, for example, cookies set by Google +, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. For more information about third-party cookies, we suggest that you visit the Web sites of these third parties.
- Most modern browsers allow you to choose to accept or reject cookies. You can also specify the length of time that cookies will be retained.
- You need to change the browser settings on your computer if you do not want to store any cookies. However, rejecting all cookies may prevent you from accessing certain features on the website.
Cookies can be managed in several different ways. Please refer to your browser’s settings page to learn more about this.
“Alshahbatech” site may use social media to log in, which means that these means are linked to the information you have uploaded to the site, please note that the exchange of this information actually occurs when you visit our site. If you do not want social networks to collect data about you through our site, you must sign out of the relevant domain of the social network. If you want to prevent the exchange of information with the social networks listed above while you visit our site, you can disable these cookies.